Wednesday, July 18, 2012

You do not fail when you fall....only if you don't get back up.....

Here I am...getting back up :)

The last 5 weeks have been fun, overwhelming and exhausting!

We went on family vacation for a week, came home to prepare for a huge "Celebrate America" Sunday and Monday.  We had friends and family come into town for a week.  I have been working non stop on a wedding which is this Saturday.  Next week is Neighborhood Bible Time (aka Vacation Bible School) and then there is the Washington D.C. Trip.  Needless to say, I haven't been to the gym :( boooooooo

I have yearned for the gym! I mean seriously! I can't wait to get back in there and get the 5 pounds I've gained off and then some! I fell off the wagon...thankfully I have been busy enough that I haven't gained much back and have kept pretty active but I can tell a HUGE difference in how I feel!

I have been soaking up and enjoying farm fresh veggies and fruits all summer! I'm excited to say blueberries fresh picked are my favorite! Tim and I will have to go back in a week and get some more only because I would leave them in a dish and we'd walk by and grab a huge handful and eat them....every. time. we. walked. by. lol

I have noticed some major changes in my body.  My hair is fuller and healthier....my husband said "I think you are finally winning against this PCOS".  That made me smile real big :) I love when he notices stuff!

Because I haven't been eating super healthy like before...my gut is bloated! I'm telling you...eating clean is so much better...but with a super busy schedule I just haven't been able to keep up! I hate to say this but I'm excited for when summer is over so that I can get back to a schedule that isn't so hectic!

So my goal starting Monday....working out at least 3 times a week but I'm hoping to make all 5 days!
Eating cleaner and eliminating sugar, dairy and gluten (gotta weed it out and find fun foods to replace it....hence my addiction to pinterest)
commit to logging everything on myfitnesspal.com

How many are you in with me on this?!?!?! We got this!!! Ready.....Set...See you in the gym on Monday!!!

Love,
Ann Marie
The girl who refuses to let weight hinder her!

1 comment:

Faith, Friends & Flip Flops said...

I hear ya girl, I found 5 pounds in Nashville, I have ditched 2! Thanks for the encouragement! N yep we can do it!